Welcome to Canterbury College, Christchurch Campus!
Canterbury College’s Christchurch Campus is located in Westfield Riccarton (129 Riccarton Road), about a 10-minute car ride from Christchurch City Centre and 12-minutes by car from Christchurch Airport. It is also an easy 15-minute walk or 3-minute car ride to the University of Canterbury, where Canterbury College students can use the university library.
Canterbury College Christchurch Campus offers you:
- Study with academic, experienced and caring teachers who will help you improve your English
- A broad variety of courses from which to choose
- Great facilities and learning resources
- Small class sizes with a good international mix
- A Student Handbook, which gives advice on may aspects of life in New Zealand
- Free advice on flatting, or the benefits of Canterbury College’s homestay service for a comfortable and safe experience with a host family, carefully chosen to meet your requirements
- Personal support and advice from counsellors
- The chance to make new friends in a fascinating multi-cultural environment
- Free internet access
- Fun activities for experiences in real-world English, including movie afternoons and ‘pub nights’ (not for students under 18 years)
- Free English for Migrants and Intensive Literacy and Numeracy classes available to those with Permanent Residency